Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

RetroArch not playing nice again

thatman84

Hi Guys,

I have killed my HS/RA setup AGAIN :)

My fault I was messsing with a ne 8bitdo SFC30 controller and overwrote my HS launched retroarch.cfg so now I cannot get into the retroarch menu and my exit key dont work.

RA 1.3.6

Anyway I noticed that my RetroArch cores, config and default folders have changed location from "data/data" to "data/user/0" and the file browser for changing directories now wont let me access "data/data" thus rendering the config trick obsolete.

@reznnate are you aware of this issue and is there a possibility of testing a change to the Hyperspin Libretro activity/intent to reflect the new location?

Oddly everything still launches and I expect my HS retroarch.cfg is still pointing to "data/data" for its cores

side note @Pouteur I was able to setup my 8bitdo sfc30 to have Hotkeys for clean Quit of retroarch and menu access using R1 as enable Hotkey and START for menu and SELECT for Quit. (Only working in RA native as I sorted it after messing up my HS retroarch.cfg)

Cores must be in Retroarch's owned /data folder (for sake of execution).   Not sure if root can bypass this.

Data files can be anywhere.

Android limits your access to /data/data unless you root.

>>  is there a possibility of testing a change to the Hyperspin Libretro activity/intent to reflect the new location

Not sure what you mean here but I'm not aware of any launcher/intent state bug fixes.

Archived