Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin Recorded Launchbox Video Themes REUSED as Hyperspin Themes :)

thatman84

So @Riffman81@CriticalCid & co have been putting some serious hours into recording Hyperspin themes for use with Launchbox.

heres a quick preview of them in Hyperspin android

I have commented before and the swf and animation issues with HS themes in Android and the video themes are looking like a viable option to replace some themes in my setup.

there are limitations with using full screen videos and I don't really understand the 4x3 16x9 thing as I don't notice the difference much.

Its VERY easy for me to make a batch of theme zips that match all the videos made by the LB guys so if there's interest or I decide to use more I will drop them somewhere for others to use. (Maybe @Riffman81 Would allow me to put them in the ftp folder with the videos)

the themes are ONLY available on the EmuMovies FTP

let me know what you think

So @Riffman81@CriticalCid & co have been putting some serious hours into recording Hyperspin themes for use with Launchbox.
heres a quick preview of them in Hyperspin android
I have commented before and the swf and animation issues with HS themes in Android and the video themes are looking like a viable option to replace some themes in my setup.
there are limitations with using full screen videos and I don't really understand the 4x3 16x9 thing as I don't notice the difference much.
Its VERY easy for me to make a batch of theme zips that match all the videos made by the LB guys so if there's interest or I decide to use more I will drop them somewhere for others to use. (Maybe @Riffman81 Would allow me to put them in the ftp folder with the videos)
the themes are ONLY available on the EmuMovies FTP
let me know what you think

Unfortunately, I don't have any say so as to what goes into the official folder/set on the EmuMovies FTP. You'll have to take that up with@Circo as he has the final word :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived