Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

I finally purchased my first cabinet!

Natdiamond

It's a Fighting Vipers cabinet. I got this one because of the inner dimensions. It had to fit my 27" Television. The only other ones they had with those larger dimensions were golden tee and a few others that were out of the budget. I'm very happy though! Cant wait to start cleaning it up,touching it up, fixing it up and hooking it up. I doubt that I'll keep the marquee. It came with a nice thick piece of glass for the front also. I paid $150 flat for it. I'm going to do all the repairs, modifications, electronics and setup myself. But I have a professional painter in the family to make my baby look sweet when it's ready.

post-94797-142870626646_thumb.jpg

post-94797-142870626644_thumb.jpg

Empty cab. I know some people here think that was a lot. However I live in a pretty rural area and this place was a 10 minute drive. And even with woodworking skills I knew I wanted to buy one and convert it rather than build it from scratch. I just don't have the time to build it from scratch. I wouldn't use the board inside anyway. I'm actually floating on air happy. It's one of the final pieces of a long time project finally starting to come together. I was more than happy to pay it.

Nice man. Doesn't it feel great? Sometimes I walk by my arcade cabinet and give it an approving nod. Everyone thinks I'm weird when I do but it just feels so great to have one. The giant box of nostalgic (and plenty of modern) fun.

Archived