Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Randomizing systems and games

xtnxviclaster

Right now I have my Hyperspin configured with default wheel randomly spinning after a period of time and stopping on a system that will play the intro video that system.  Only after choosing a particular system will that system start spinning picking random games and displaying  a sample video for that game. 

My question is there a way to make Hyperspin spend a certain amount of time at the main menu wheel spinning through systems and then automatically choosing a system to open that systems wheel?  And then after a certain period of time exiting back to the main menu wheel?  As to keep cycling through games through all of your Hyperspin systems you have configured.  I know I can achieve this with a macro keyboard but is there a way to do it within Hyperspin?

Would this be executed in RocketLauncher and configured in the RocketLauncherUI?

No. RocketLauncher doesn't control anything in hyperspin. If it worked I'd guess you'd launch it directly from HyperHQ or the Windows Start folder or Tur-volume etc... Something that lets you launch files.

Sent from my SM-G935V

Archived