Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Multiple Hyperspin configurations managed with one Hyperlauch

cowbells

Is it possible to configure multiple Hyperspin setups with just one Hyperlaunch? Or would I have to do a fresh install for each one?

A long time back people were requesting a third tier to the wheel system and BBB denied this request. I still think this is a good idea as I want my first wheel to ask if you want to play Arcade, Console, Computer or Handheld games.

If I had thing set up in this fashion, I would finally implement the Classics arcade wheels that PaintNothing made ages ago, but as of now, they would just clutter up an already daunting HS. Also, I'm starting to add old computer systems and I really don't want a wheel of 100+ systems (still far from that, but it's not that unlikely). So instead I'm thinking of just making separate icons on my desktop. Is this possible?

I don't think a reason why it wouldn't work.

But maybe it would be simpler to configure all systems on one HyperSpin install, and simply change the HyperSpin main database file for having only the systems that you want at each independent launch.

Archived