Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Anyone know where there are any Future Pinball themes?

uptown47

Hi all,

I'm setting up my cabinet (slowly but surely!). I have all the themes that I need for MAME and would also like some themes for Future Pinball?

Does anyone know where there is any? I have the video snaps but no actual 'themes' ?

Any pointers would be most appreciated.

I don't use HyperPin atm but the video snaps for pinball systems are generally 720p as opposed to 480p like all console systems. I believe the intent is for them to be run full-screen on account of how HyperPin cabs are built. I run my pinball systems through HyperSpin instead of HyperPin at the moment and I believe I just use the videos fullscreen to good effect. I can double check when I get home. Pretty sure they look pretty good that way. The reason for the higher def snaps is ultimately because HyperPin cabs are a multi-screen afair but HyperSpinners benefit from them as well.

Hi Avar

Thanks for the info. I've actually managed to find *some* themes for Future Pinball. Basically the logo / pinball machine graphic flies on to the screen and then there's the video snap. The one's I've seen look good but there's only around a dozen or so. Would like more.

I'll keep hunting but if I don't find any (or nobody is forthcoming with whereabouts on here) then I'll maybe see how much work is involved in making some. I'm sure I could disect the one's I've got and try and work out how it's done and then have a go myself.

Thanks again :-)

most Future pinball themes where made and released in a Spanish forum,  they where never shared in this site.  

I think the link to that site is banned from here.

if you like to have them,  go to YouTube and search for Future Pinball + Hyerpspin.  I'm sure you will find multiple links to different sets.

2 hours ago, Avar said:

Cool beans. I might have some I'm just at work and can't remember XD I'll check when I get home.

That would be great, thanks :-)

2 hours ago, 32assassin said:

most Future pinball themes where made and released in a Spanish forum,  they where never shared in this site.  

I think the link to that site is banned from here.

if you like to have them,  go to YouTube and search for Future Pinball + Hyerpspin.  I'm sure you will find multiple links to different sets.

Thanks mate. I'll do that. I've managed to get around 30 together so far. I'm more than happy to pass them on to someone if they want to put them on this site. :-)

Thanks to your help I've managed to scrape together about 60 themes which is brilliant!

There's just one more that I would really like that I haven't managed to find and that is the 007 50th Anniversary theme?

I have seen it on YouTube a number of times so I know it's out there..... somewhere...... lurking.......

Does anyone have this theme that they would be willing to send it over. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks for all your help.

15 minutes ago, godisnothere said:

could You please share those 60 themes here?

Certainly! It's 115Mb. I'll find a 'fileshare' type site and upload them and then post the link. Just give me some time and I'll post back.

I'm not sure how to upload to the FTP on this site? Or maybe you need to be Platinum to upload? But I'm sure someone can sort that. :-)

Wow!?!!? Something weird just went on there. I posted those last two posts and they appeared under "SophieDude"s account but I don't know who that is??!?

I've reported the posts to the mods but I was actually logged in as "SophieDude"?? How could that happen??

Anyway, I've logged out and back in again under my account so all seems well at the moment. But, if you're confused as to what happened then the links are under "SophieDude"s posts above.

If you are "SophieDude" and wonder how you have posts you haven't written then I've no idea either?!?!??! Hopefully the mods can chime in here or get this sorted.

And I've now missed out on much need "reputation" from godisnotthere! :-( 

1 minute ago, SophieDude said:

Well your the First to Post Something with this account. LOL. I haven't Post anything since I made this Account.

Apologies SD. I've just had the mods on and it's a known issue with the site. 

But at least you got some 'rep' out of it! :-)

ok well I had most of these already, I was hoping your set would of been different. Thanks just the same. If one wanted you could use the themes I created fro visual pinball and pinball arcade and reuse some of those, they are really great looking. and I prefer the default theme I created for future pinball .:

Anyhow hope this helps someone out. it contains all you need, video artwork wheels everything.

Wow! That all looks awesome! I'm downloading it now and will sort through them and use what I can. 

A really big thanks for sharing these. 

It's thanks to people like you that my cab is really coming together now. I showed the wife the "24" theme last night and even she was impressed! (That's no mean feat with my wife - believe me!) :-)

Thanks again godisnothere. Much appreciated mate. :-)

godisnotthere, those themes are superb! Thanks!!

I really like the Pinball Wizard song on your main menu theme. 

The themes work fine apart from I'm having to rotate the video snap and just move it's position slightly but that's not a problem at all.

Thanks again for all your hard work. Cheers :-)

Archived