Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Taito Type X Issue With My Arcade Stick

pavlovtiger

Yes, I'm still on Hyperlaunch.  I honestly do mean to switch but I've been rather cagey about actually doing it.  It's soul-crushing every time something goes majorly wrong with my setup, and I know I'm talking to one of the top gurus here and you'll tell me it's nothing to be afraid of, and you're right.  I've just been paranoid about it I guess.

I did pick up the character and costume DLC with my game files for the non-2012 version of SF4, just hadn't tried to do anything with them yet.  I've got to look for the full game files for 2012 before I do that I suppose, and get it working normally first off.  What's causing the game to dump me back to the desktop 20 seconds in?  Fade Title is filled in with what I presumed was the proper game name.  Worked for Battle Fantasia anyway.

I found the game files for SSF4 2012 (or so it says) but it seems to include nothing more than the base version.  This DLC folder promises the extra characters and some costumes, but I'm unsure exactly where to place the files.  Can someone point me to those locations?

I got Trouble Witches running nicely by the way.  Raiden IV as well, but I'm still stumped on iRotate.  I set it to run pre-launch, and it does, but it doesn't rotate the game.

12 hours ago, pavlovtiger said:

Raiden IV as well, but I'm still stumped on iRotate.  I set it to run pre-launch, and it does, but it doesn't rotate the game.

There should be no need to mess with iRotate if you have the correct files. If you have used my files then the icon to look for is below, run that Raiden IV.exe and the game should rotate and then restore after exit.

2017-06-27.png

Archived