Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

PS4 controller experience and opinions pls

Dilated18

Been noticing looking at a lot of theme previews that people are using special art with the PS4 buttons pictured on them. This makes me guess that they use the PS4 controller and must have success if they were willing to create special art for it. Its been awhile since but I gave the Ps4 controller a run and seemed to work pretty good, but I had to many issues to stay with it. So was just wondering, for the people that use it. What do you guys think? Does the setup seem pretty stable and stay connected without issues and which programs are you guys using for it?

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm well, I'd say it has been good so far. I use DS4 windows to emulate the xbox 360 controller with the PS4 controller. Very stable software and pleased to used it.

The only issue was that I was using a Bluetooth usb dongle and it made my ps4 controller to disconnect in a few minutes (very annoying). Months later, someone told me that to fix this, I have to plug the usb dongle on an extension cord or something similar instead of plugging it directly to the mobo..... I couldn't believe but I gave it a try and it worked lol.

After that, it has been a charm to use it. It is my main controller now. :) 

59 minutes ago, wesfranks said:

USB extension cable or usb hub?

Also, that just sounds stupid (but not unexpected). I have one of those dongles, but have yet to use it so "thanks" for this information.

I think that guy told me it was any of those. I have an usb hub, this hub is connected to the back side of the PC. That guy told me that as long it is not connected directly to the mobo.

yeah, it does sound stupid lol. I don't have a technical explanation but it worked.

• 6 months later...

Archived