Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HS 1.4 with Intel HD scrambled video's (some)

Gerurver

Hai There,

I do a sync, and some video's are scrambled.

the are all MP4.

so i deleted the complete folder of Sega Genesis, and did a sync again.

the first *3 ninjas kick back* is a MP4, and play with every player good, but in HyperSpin it is scrambled.

the second movie, 6-pack is also a MP$ and play good in HyperSpin??? the only diff is in the folder if you choose big grids, you see a EmuMovies Video Snap logo, (6-Pak) all others are the preview of the movie.

Can somebody give me some good directions?

Greets,

Ger

1.jpg

image1(1).jpeg

image1.jpeg

I think this is an issue with hyperspin and intel gpu. Not sure if there is another work around but I think you need to use FLV instead of mp4. Its not ideal but its the only fix I no of or you can get a different video card. There is a converter available at emumovies.

Yeah it's flv videos only for certain integrated intel gpus. I'm fortunate on my laptop that I have a dedicated gpu as well as integrated. I just instructed the dedicated card to handle hyperspin and it fixed the problem. 

Yeah it's flv videos only for certain integrated intel gpus. I'm fortunate on my laptop that I have a dedicated gpu as well as integrated. I just instructed the dedicated card to handle hyperspin and it fixed the problem. 

But, why are other MP4 showing Okay? And the other not? Its strange;-) and Where Can you instruct the dedicated the card to handle hyperspin?

Greets,

1 hour ago, Gerurver said:

Okay tested.
Same result emoji17.png

I Can add a sample(picture if you want?)

Greets,
Ger

Try this one

3_Ninjas_Kick_Back_(USA).mp4

I'm familiar with the issue, though I do not have a way to test locally unfortunately.  So I don't need screenshots but I do need to narrow down just what HS is having an issue with.

Thats an SQ video file, im wondering if its a bitrate issue, as the encoding parameters are basically the same.  I have severely ramped up the quality of the mp4 HQ videos this last year.   Im going to ponder on this for a bit.  

Thats an SQ video file, im wondering if its a bitrate issue, as the encoding parameters are basically the same.  I have severely ramped up the quality of the mp4 HQ videos this last year.   Im going to ponder on this for a bit.  

Okay, so all video's are not compatible now?(accept de SQ)?

What is de best solution to get the good movies?

Buy a diff video card?

Greets
Ger

Archived