Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hibernate without closing hyperspin!!

nicco84

I think one of the best feature hyperspin needs is an hibernate action whitout close hyperspin.

Now I have to set hibernate in windows after 45 minutes of non-playing.

You'll loose the intro of hyperspin but it will be great to have windows running and hyperspin ready

Never tried it as I dont do hibernate. But Im sure you can go into you control panel/poweroptions/youractive profile and select what little thing you want to be closed down and when. Not so much programs but you HW. Im sure if you left your HD powered or another configuration it would "in theory" jump straight back into the action once active again.

Again, this is just thoery. Although you could make a new app...Hypernate... hehehe, sorry I couldnt resist!

Ahah it will be great open hypernate! Jokes apart I already open a thread with your solutions http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?33858-Hibernate-instead-of-shutdown-with-hyperspin-running! And we had already talk about hibernate by inactivity or hibernat by combo buttons... But no one of those solutions could be compared by a directly hibernate through hyperspin

Archived