Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Super street fighter 4 AE ttx 2 player help please!

squirestrahan

ok im tried everthing to get 2 player working on the SSFIVAE on Taito type x. can anybody please help? i searched the forums and found gigapig has a fix but the zip file is corrupt. or not letting me open it. i tried an updated TTXSHELL.exe file but maybe im just installing it in the wrong directory. im sorry if it has been ask a million times, but any help would be greatly appreciated.or point me in the right direction thank you so much!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try djvj's folder on the FTP. There's a folder for taito type x in there I think. Just copy and replace the contents of the ssf4 ae folder to your games folder. Only works with the 2010 version as far as I'm aware.

The other way is to rename your ttxshell.exe replacement to loader.exe

thank you so much! i got the stand alone working! sorry i was just able to get back to the forums! but one more question ive been trying to input the passwords for evil ryu and oni but no matter what i can not get it to work i keep getting invalid password. any body else run into this problem?

thanks jimmy! i tried both of those. i patched the game on the start up screen it says, stand alone 1.0. then i hit my test button head down to password and enter those and keeps coming up with password invalid. ahh its driving me crazy. i did use a patch that had both of the characters unlocked but it was not the stand alone..

Well mate I used the ttxshell on the version 2012 1.1 not 2010 game and it worked perfectly and I used one of those 2 passwords and again it worked. Unfortunately I cannot get my 2012 game to stay ontop in hyperspin it always runs behind hyperspin, it does start in front and I have tried fade titles but still the same thing. Also as Im using the taito loader with the ttxshell rather than the Loader all RH.exe I cannot change resolution in game wheras with Loader all RH.exe I hit ctrl f11 and can change resolution on the fly. If you need the files I can put them in my FTP for you

thanks jimmy! i tried both of those. i patched the game on the start up screen it says, stand alone 1.0. then i hit my test button head down to password and enter those and keeps coming up with password invalid. ahh its driving me crazy. i did use a patch that had both of the characters unlocked but it was not the stand alone..

I've have just extracted the game which comes with both 1 and 2 player exe's. Moved the patch files over and run either the batch file or the 2 player.exe.

The boot screen showed Oni and Evilryu as playable so no need to add any passwords.

post-9524-14287063082_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the poor screen pic.

Edit: I must be clear, this was the 2012 version

Hi giga is this the normal 2012 version not the 2012 1.1 from your torrent. that would explain it as i have not unpacked that and went straight for the 2012 1.1 version. Could you get it working with loader all rh.exe as i want to change resolution. Cheers guys

Hi giga is this the normal 2012 version not the 2012 1.1 from your torrent. that would explain it as i have not unpacked that and went straight for the 2012 1.1 version. Could you get it working with loader all rh.exe as i want to change resolution. Cheers guys

There are both version 1.1 and 2012 in the torrent.

What res do you want? The 2012 runs at 1280x720, I do have a 1080 Ttxshell but you then need to input the codes.

Can I ask how your managing to change the resolution after you have pressed ctrl-F11? Cheers

Your troubles from your pm regarding the game being behind Hyperspin. For me SSF was dropping to taskbar, I removed the appwait.exe (game.exe) and added the fadetitle which for this one is...."SF41 - Sep 14 2010 17:42:49 ahk_class SF41"

you can also use the window grabber.

Hi Giga yep if you are using any game out of your torrent with the Loader all RH.exe when you start a game and press Ctrl and f11 you will get an emulator options menu open with a lot of asian writing dont click any tabs as what you want is on the first page that opens. On the left there are 2 sets of 2 boxes seperated by an "X" basically use the top set of empy cells and put in your resolution so in one box for example I put 1280 then in the cell the other side of the x I put 700. To the right of each set of cells there is a button with asian writing on it click the one next to your new resolution input and it will save your setting and auto adjust the game so you can see the change happen. This is great for me as my cab is not widescreen but this enables me to set the game to be of a resoultion that fits "in" my monitor with bars at the top and bottom which is far better than missing stuff from both sides as I want to see everything rather than limit the playfield.

The version 2012 1.1 seems to default to fullscreen and as Im not using the Loader all RH.exe with it I cannot change it. When I use the Loader all RH.exe with it, it works great but I cannot set to standalone with player one and two enabled but have the secret characters. Im basically hoping to get a version of the game that has a 2 player exe that works with the Loader all RH.exe and that would be me sorted almost. The only other issue I have is the fade title, is it the same as the standard arcade edition. when I get home tomorrow I will unpack the 2012 version from the torrent and Im guessing from what I have read here there is a 2 player exe which does not come in the 2012 1.1 version.

Hope this all makes sense LMAO

Hi Giga yep if you are using any game out of your torrent with the Loader all RH.exe when you start a game and press Ctrl and f11 you will get an emulator options menu open with a lot of asian writing dont click any tabs as what you want is on the first page that opens. On the left there are 2 sets of 2 boxes seperated by an "X" basically use the top set of empy cells and put in your resolution so in one box for example I put 1280 then in the cell the other side of the x I put 700. To the right of each set of cells there is a button with asian writing on it click the one next to your new resolution input and it will save your setting and auto adjust the game so you can see the change happen. This is great for me as my cab is not widescreen but this enables me to set the game to be of a resoultion that fits "in" my monitor with bars at the top and bottom which is far better than missing stuff from both sides as I want to see everything rather than limit the playfield.

Are you doing that every time you play?

Right I found a solution now it works perfectly and I can change resolution.

What I did:

Unpacked Gigas Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver 2012 from his torrent and renamed the folder "Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver. 2012" as I wanted the full stop after Ver LOL.

Pasted the Loader All RH.exe and ttx_config2.0.exe to the folder. Ran the ttx_config2.0.exe and configured controls. Renamed the 1 player "Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver 2012.exe" to something else eg "Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver 2012 (1player)" and renamed the "Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver. 2012(2p).exe" to "Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver 2012.exe" this makes that the default exe to load rather than the 1 player version.

I then wrote into my PC launcher.in in the PC Launcher Module in Hyerlaunch folder ( /hyperspin/hyperlaunch/modules/pclauncher/pclauncher.ini)

[super Street Fighters 4 Arcade Edition Ver. 2012]

Application=C:\ArcadePC Loader\Games\Super Street Fighters 4 Arcade Edition Ver. 2012\Game Loader All RH.exe

AppWaitExe=

FadeTitle=

Unfortunately upon using gigas fade aswell as all the others to test it just gave me an error on the fade title.

I then opened my hyperlaunchhq and window grabbed the fade title as I realised it was running via the Loader All RH.exe which made the fade title actually different it was driving me mad until I window grabbed the correct 1 below.

t (61fps) ahk_class SF41

So now my pclauncher.ini had the correct entry below

[super Street Fighters 4 Arcade Edition Ver. 2012]

Application=C:\ArcadePC Loader\Games\Super Street Fighters 4 Arcade Edition Ver. 2012\Game Loader All RH.exe

AppWaitExe=

FadeTitle=t (61fps) ahk_class SF41

I hope this helps someone, cheers as usual to everyone that put in a contribution

Im going to ask a question here, I hope you dont mind!

I got SF4AE working 2P version, but due to my older PC I can only play with the option to have a lower resolution on (as set via Typex_config.exe) I am using a 4:3 monitor and this fill the screen.

Reading back over this thread you done a lot of different stuff than I did, I just copied the stuff from Giga FTP files to my games and they all seem to work via Hyper Launch, although I dont have Oni and Evil Ryu unlocked.

So my questions are:

Can I change the resolution to what I want at all and how can I get Oni and Evil Ryu unlocked.

Thanks

Cheers,

That's what I am trying to do, but there is no Loader RH.exe as you described in your post.

I have everything working fine but would just like to up the resolution up a tad, that's it.

Thanks

Managed to find those files and move them over.

I clearly have no clue what I am doing though as ctrl + f11 when the games on does nothing.

Also why are there so many .bats to launch the games?

I only wanna change the resolution up!! Hahah

Managed to find those files and move them over.

I clearly have no clue what I am doing though as ctrl + f11 when the games on does nothing.

Also why are there so many .bats to launch the games?

I only wanna change the resolution up!! Hahah

What fire10 is doing is changing the window size by pressing ctrl f11. If you want is same and it's not sticking, find the TTX.ini and add it manually.

If you want a higher res I have a different Ttxshell for 1080 as I said I my previous post. You will then need to add the code manually.

The other ttxshell I have is 1280x720 and has the charcters already unlocked without adding codes.

Archived