Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

New hyperspin set up

martijnsx

Hi,

My current Hyperspin setup is acting weird. So i will try to do a fresh install while keeping all the old emulators and themes/videos. 

Where can i find the latest tutorial to set up Hyperspin with Rocketlauncher? I see some in the forum but i am not sure if they are updated to the latest version. The pinned "How to install HyperSpin" forum entry states it will be updated but refers to hyperspin 1.4.15 instead of 1.4.16 (latest version i think).

Does someone know if it is possible to use Hyperspin without RocketLauncher or any other launcher? I only need Hyperspin to start the emulator and to exit the emulator with the chosen escape key. I don't need all the bells and wistles. I have Always had stability issues when using hyperspin and rocketlauncher (backgrond music from video snaps while emulator was running, then i used freeze front end option in rocketlauncher but then hyperspin sometimes freezes when exiting emulator). I would like to only use hyperspin as stable as possible. 

Thanks for any help!

their is no install changes from version .15 and version .16

you need to download and extract the full Hyperspin 1.3.3

you simply drag and drop the  hyperspin exe and scripts folder form the 1.4.16 zip file into your full Hyperspin folder to upgrade to the latest version.

Archived