Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Show Mouse Cursor

Bungles

Hey All,

I am really hoping to find a solution to Hyperspin hiding the mouse cursor. 

I have added an overlay which I can use, but the mouse cursor is only visible when on-top of a link.
If I move it back to Hyperspin it hides which makes it hard to keep track of the mouse.

I understand Hyperspin is a FE which is primarily built for ease of control with joysticks etc but is there a away to have Hide Cursor Turned off? Or Toggle-able.

If not is there a 3rd Part app anyone knows of that allows the cursor to be always seen/onscreen?

So far I have looked through the settings files, and also tried just running HS as a window.
Anyone knowing of a solution I would be forever grateful.

Tried with Windows Ease of access and the only thing I found that helps is the button to show mouse location.. 

I think I might be doomed, but if I can do this it means Goodbye Windows Explorer.. and Hyperspin+Rainmeter will be my FE on my PC and TV Box.

Image result for goodbye gif

As combined it gives me access to everything I need. :)

Ok think I may have found a work around using the very program I am using the mouse to activate.

No need to panic. :)

Edit: Yep, I found a solution now the mouse cursor is visible, but only in the top of the screen and over other applications of course. 
I is so smart SMRT.. 

Image result for homer i am so smart gif

Well ...  I tend to work very quickly. And usually find a solution to something when I think it out loud..

Its all sorted now, stand by for the Retro Cafe 1.1.0 release, just setting up a demo video and then archive and upload it.

Also a Developers Pack. :)

Its a bit more using a lot less now so it should be easier for all to install/understand.

Merry Christmas to you also @thatman84

• 1 year later...

Archived