Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin on google pixel C

Pouteur

It should do being the same Soc as the Shield TV, I remember there being some subtle differences though. However...Google don't sell it directly anymore, quietly dropping it from their store about a week ago!

My Mother toyed with getting one but it was quite "pricey". She's still happy enough with her Nexus tablet for reading, the cash went to a Mini-itx PC for her HDTV instead. I never bought it as the storage was "limiting" and no SD cards could be added to expand it. I hoped Nvidia would release an X1 Tablet to replace the K1....then they "Paired up" with Nintendo to do the Switch. So a new Nvidia Tablet seems unlikely which is a pity.

Ok, a friend of mine bought the GOOGLE pixel C just to test hyperspin, but unfortunately it does not work!
Yet there is a tegra x1.
The tablet was rooted. Can someone tell me what exactly are the drivers necessary for the smooth running of hyperspin?

it's  me  . i  use  a pixel  C  (root  )  for   GLTools with a custom OpenGLES driver .    for  exemple  for   a   tegra  game   like  Half  2  it's  ok  

Pixel   c =  K1-64 on  android   :   nintendo  Games Cube  /WII    work .      in GL  2   and  GL  3  why  with 
fake graphics profile for the tegra 4 Hyperspin  don't  work ???  HELPPPPPPPPPPPP

How   we  can  contact   the  Hyperspin developper  ???

exemple.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived