Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Make only games you have visible

benthompson18

I downloaded hyperspin this morning and I have a wheel of all the consoles, and within each console is the wheel of games. ALL consoles have the full list of games but I dont have all those games. When im looking through to find  a game i HAVE and want to play, I dont wanna sift through a bunch of game titles I dont even have, is there anyway to filter out games you dont own? Id like this set up to be as clean as possible and only show games i have.

• 1 month later...

Im trying to do this as well and i cant seem to find where in HQ i set the extensions, when i choose the "rom only" without setting the extensions i see no games at all in the wheel i did this for. Also, setting the rom path is in the "wheel settings" and emulator tab right?

Im pretty decent with computers but im new to Hyperspin

Im trying to do this as well and i cant seem to find where in HQ i set the extensions, when i choose the "rom only" without setting the extensions i see no games at all in the wheel i did this for. Also, setting the rom path is in the "wheel settings" and emulator tab right?
Im pretty decent with computers but im new to Hyperspin
Yep extensions is below rom path (for mame just put zip).

Do NOT put in emulator path.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Archived