HyperSync is currently undergoing maintenance ×
Hi Forum Members,
I purchased a 32in upright 4 player cabinet from recroom masters and I love it. Its finally all setup and I ordered side art from them too. The only thing it is missing is some sort of guide or cheat sheet that gives a quick rundown of what original console buttons each of the control panel buttons are mapped to.
For example, I would like to add a vinyl sheet (sticker, decal, etc) to the cabinet and attach it to the roughly 3 inch tall horizontal wood board that runs the width of the cabinet right underneath the monitor. This sheet would show all the emulators I have installed on hyperspin (mame, NES, SNES, etc) horizontally, with next to each system showing the control board button layout and the corresponding mapped letters from the original system. So for NES, it would show my 6 button arcade controller layout with the NES B and A represented on the applicable buttons and the rest of the buttons blank. For SNES it would show all 4 original SNES buttons and 2 trigger buttons on their corresponding mapped arcade controller buttons.
Im looking for an example, or maybe a file that someone has created that I can use. Also any recommendations for a graphic printer that would handle something like that. Google wasn't much help, but maybe I just haven't figured out the right keyword to search for yet.
Im just making the Hyperspin Rocketlauncher compilation to my Full arcade project. (link: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,157256.40.html)
I have few questions:
1. How can i add new emulators for this compilation out from the original Hyperspin (global) list . Now i have Mame, SNES, Nes etc but if i want to for example add Turbo Engine 16 (added allready emulator for it) - how can i get it to global and choose the emu + romdir for it?
2.Im thinking about usein this for Spotify Jukebox too, though many arcadecontrols forumusers tell me not to. But IF i do, how can i add it to use with Hyperspin?
3.Themes: I just installed the original theme, is it easy to change it?
4. Trackball - im waiting for trackball to arrive. Im going to attach it to PS2 port right? Can i then from HyperHQ adjust it?
5. Windows10 modification. Any experience on this. I have removed the GUI loader but its still showing the Win10 logo on startup. I also want it to log in to HyperSpin automaticly, but still i need to get out from there sometimes - is this possible?
Thanks in advance. Ive done allready a bartop with Retropie but have been using basic Hyperspin on a laptop but now it a bit more complicated when building it to a cab with coin doors etc.
I installed a bunch of new consoles on my HS last weekend (using Shield TV PRO). Most worked without any issues but I'm having problems with getting a few of them to run....Astrocade, Adventurevision, and Atari 5200. All of these systems I've set up using MAME to emulate, via the Working Systems list posted in this form.
I have MAME working fine on my HS setup, but these classic consoles using the MAME emulator to run aren't palying anything. I must have it set up wrong but I don't know what I'm doing. Possibly a BIOS issue? I never added any for these consoles but I didn't see any mention anywhere of having to use a BIOS either. Here are my settings for the 5200 but the Astrocade + Adventurevision settings look the same:
path=H:\hyperspin\emulators\Atari 5200\ rompath=Emulators/Atari 5200/roms/ userompath=true exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture romextension=a52 parameters=cores/mame_libretro_android.so
Hi I'm Junior and im a Twitch Streamer (Twitch.tv/JuniorGamingTime)
I'm building an Arcade Machine for my twitch channel (Sponsored by Gameroomdesigns.ca)
He'll be shipping everything hopefully Monday, in the mean time im working on the Hyperspin setup.
Right now i need help with DeSmuME (DeSmuME_r5561_x64)
The question is:
- Is it possible to move the 2 screens to opposite corners (i have them horizontal) (Top Left & Bottom Right)
- Also how to add a Background (Not a bezel)
I'll be streaming the build as soon as i get the parts, and take a few picture to post here <3
I currently have these emulators running
- Dolphin (Wii and GameCube)
- Cemu 1.6.1 (Wii U)
- Game Boy Advance
- Citra 3DS (Working progress)
- Nintendo DS (Runs perfect, just wanna make it look nice)
This is also my first post EVER, but im really liking these forums <3