Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

cannot find hyperspin\modules\Sega Genesis\.ahk. please create one or use Hyperlist

menacegtr

Hi to you all. I have been away for a while concerning hyperspin but just started using it as of today. My problem is when trying to load a genesis game in hyperspin i keep getting this error

cannot find E:\hyperspin\modules\Sega Genesis\.ahk. please create one or use Hyperlist

IN Rocketlauncher i have my rom path set correct, my emulator path set correct and when i audit the games and try one it loads up no problem but in hyperspin i get thee above message. So can somebody please explain in a bit of detail how to fix this so i can understand, hyperspin is confusing at best. I hope someone can please help. On a side note, i have mame set up and it works flawless

regards

Dave

Sounds like you have not linked Hyperspin and Rocketlauncher correctly.

Check the official videos in my signature.

Iirc its the Hyperlaunch path in your settings.ini that needs pointing to rocketlauncher.exe (not rocketlauncherUI.exe)

Also hyperspin has to be set as your active and default frontend in RL.

Also explained in one of the 1st videos

Ok thanks for that. I have done what is advised but here is now what is totally weird. All my Hyperspin, Rocketlauncher files are all on my E drive. In my Settings INI file i have Hyperlaunch_Path=E:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher.exe, before it was showing on D but when i launch a game it comes up as E:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncherUI\Datadases\MAME\MAME.xml. But before all the problems started my original INI setting looked like D:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher.exe yes D drive. I have nothing pointing to D drive whatsoever, no hyperspin or rocketlauncher files at all. But hyperspin mame runs in this settings INI config on D so i don't know why the hell it wont work were all my Hyperspin, Rocketlauncher files are on My E drive. I have no clue as to what to do

• UpvoteE:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher.exe,
  • Confused
  •  
  • Haha
  •  
  • Super Like

Ok Thanks for trying to help but it still does the same thing. Giving up using HP i will just use the emulator on its own. I use Fusion, Or is it  Kega Fusion and just run it from there. Thanks again for your help

Dave

Archived