Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Beginner, please help (linking Hyperspin with Rocketlauncher)

Segadanny

Hi, i hope someone can help, ive been following this tutorial to link hyperspin with rocketlauncher https://gameroomsolutions.com/setup-hyperspin-mame-hyperlaunch-full-guide/ , ive managed to get to the end and when i launch hyperspin it shows my list of mame games in my game folder but when i press enter they don't seem to load, they do load fine in rocketlauncher ui when i launch each game, this is the log i got just now.  If anyone can help that would be great, i'm new to this but keen to learn. Thanks (Hyperspin is 1.3.3 and Rocketlauncher V1.0) 

06:48:44 PM |  HyperSpin Started 
06:48:44 PM |  Going FullScreen 
06:48:44 PM |  Checking for updates 
06:48:44 PM |  Update Check Complete 
06:48:44 PM |  Startup program unavailable 
06:48:44 PM |  Playing intro video 
06:48:45 PM |  Error intializing joysticks 
06:48:45 PM |  Menu Mode is multi 
06:48:45 PM |  Loading Main Menu.xml 
06:48:45 PM |  Main Menu.xml successfully loaded 
06:48:45 PM |  Main Menu wheel loaded successfully 
06:48:46 PM |  Loading MAME.xml 
06:48:46 PM |  roms_only is true, checking files 
06:48:46 PM |  Main Menu.xml successfully loaded 
06:48:47 PM |  MAME wheel loaded successfully 
06:48:47 PM |  Launching Game 
06:48:47 PM |  Running HyperLaunch.exe 
06:48:48 PM |  Command Line is: HyperLaunch.exe "MAME" "outrun"
06:48:50 PM |  Launching Game 
06:48:50 PM |  Running HyperLaunch.exe 
06:48:51 PM |  Command Line is: HyperLaunch.exe "MAME" "outrun"
06:48:52 PM |  Loading Main Menu.xml 
06:48:52 PM |  Main Menu.xml successfully loaded 
06:48:53 PM |  Main Menu wheel loaded successfully 
06:48:54 PM |  Exit program unavailable 
06:48:54 PM |  Quiting Hyperspin 
06:48:54 PM |  Bye! 

Hi, that tutorial worked a treat, thank you. Now i can get through to the list of games on mame, ive set up about 5 game roms to test and they all work fine, however i wanted it to only show the roms that ive got and not all of them, so i used the option on hyperhq ticking the box Roms only under Navigation/Themes and once i do this it doesnt load any games in Mame? Is there another way i can just show the games i have? Or could i have done something wrong for this option not to work? Thanks 

Hi, that tutorial worked a treat, thank you. Now i can get through to the list of games on mame, ive set up about 5 game roms to test and they all work fine, however i wanted it to only show the roms that ive got and not all of them, so i used the option on hyperhq ticking the box Roms only under Navigation/Themes and once i do this it doesnt load any games in Mame? Is there another way i can just show the games i have? Or could i have done something wrong for this option not to work? Thanks 
After selecting "rom only" in HQ, you must put the rompath and extension... do NOT put the emulator path though!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Archived