Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

setting up cabinet controls

rsharitz

My cabinet is built, graphics done and hyperspin loaded with games, but I'm having a hard time getting my controls configured? I've watched several videos on setting up rocket laucher, hyperlauch and joy to key, but the only thing I can do is use my joysticks to go through wheels. I'm using a xinmo encoder with the same setup that Ryan from Gameroom solutions uses on this two palyer kits. I have two player joysticks, six buttons for a actions, selet and start for each player as well as exit, mode, menu and play(mode or menu can be used for pause).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi. I will start by saying that I do not use xinmo... but answers can be rare around here or at least take some time until lots of members see it.

By default HS uses the "Enter" key to start games so simply have your player 1 start button send this keypress. Does xinmo have some sort of config utility?

Never used Xinmo either - I'm a big Ultimarc fan.  But that said, your "play" button should be set to "enter".  Yeah, you could set it to something else in Hyperspin, then in RL, etc, etc.  But you're going to need an enter key at some point or other for most everything, so just set your encoder so your play button is enter and you're set. 

Archived