Proplayer77

Hyperspin/Rocketlauncher - adding emulators? Adding also some project images (full size own mod)

I used spawks tutorial but for some reason cant get it to work.

im using 5.9 JoyToKey.

Rocketlauncher also looks a little different, using latest version.

Problem is I think on the phases 5-9 on spawks tutorial:

When i choose default it adds ”default” profile, not the HyperSpin profile i made to JoyToKey.

After i tried with default HyperSpin didnt listen to KB either 😬. Deleted JoyTOKey process ftom taskmanager and worked again?

Hi, yeah that tutorial was written a while ago now. I don't have direct access to it so it cannot be easily edited but everything should be mainly the same.

Which program has "focus" is probably your issue here, JTK does not block the kb from working in any way... Only 2 profiles are to be in JTK itself, all others should be created inside RLUI.

One of the things I stopped doing is loading JTK from within HQ (can cause a few issues). Start it in your windows startup folder instead! I have some pics in this thread:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By flava247
      Hi Forum Members, 
      I purchased a 32in upright 4 player cabinet from recroom masters and I love it. Its finally all setup and I ordered side art from them too. The only thing it is missing is some sort of guide or cheat sheet that gives a quick rundown of what original console buttons each of the control panel buttons are mapped to. 
      For example, I would like to add a vinyl sheet (sticker, decal, etc) to the cabinet and attach it to the roughly 3 inch tall horizontal wood board that runs the width of the cabinet right underneath the monitor. This sheet would show all the emulators I have installed on hyperspin (mame, NES, SNES, etc) horizontally, with next to each system showing the control board button layout and the corresponding mapped letters from the original system. So for NES, it would show my 6 button arcade controller layout with the NES B and A represented on the applicable buttons and the rest of the buttons blank.  For SNES it would show all 4 original SNES buttons and 2 trigger buttons on their corresponding mapped arcade controller buttons. 
      Im looking for an example, or maybe a file that someone has created that I can use. Also any recommendations for a graphic printer that would handle something like that. Google wasn't much help, but maybe I just haven't figured out the right keyword to search for yet. 
      Thanks!
    • By benthompson18
      I downloaded hyperspin this morning and I have a wheel of all the consoles, and within each console is the wheel of games. ALL consoles have the full list of games but I dont have all those games. When im looking through to find  a game i HAVE and want to play, I dont wanna sift through a bunch of game titles I dont even have, is there anyway to filter out games you dont own? Id like this set up to be as clean as possible and only show games i have.
    • By Norkusa
      I installed a bunch of new consoles on my HS last weekend (using Shield TV PRO).  Most worked without any issues but I'm having problems  with getting a few of them to run....Astrocade, Adventurevision, and Atari 5200. All of these systems I've set up using MAME to emulate, via the Working Systems list posted in this form.
      I have MAME working fine on my HS setup, but these classic consoles using the MAME emulator to run aren't palying anything. I must have it set up wrong but I don't know what I'm doing. Possibly a BIOS issue? I never added any for these consoles but I didn't see any mention anywhere of having to use a BIOS either.   Here are my settings for the 5200 but the Astrocade + Adventurevision settings look the same:

path=H:\hyperspin\emulators\Atari 5200\ rompath=Emulators/Atari 5200/roms/ userompath=true exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture romextension=a52 parameters=cores/mame_libretro_android.so