Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

nvidia shield TV hyperspin tutorial

Magico

There are a couple about. I pinned my one but its not really easy or step by step tbh

Start with one system thats easy like nes or snes. Get the whole thig setup with games, videos themes and whatever you want.

After that its a case of duplicating the process for others. Some systems are trickier than others mainly CD and PC based systems so swerve those until later.

What problems are you having?

If you want easy, my advice would be to buy the Arc Browser front end on the Playstore. Yes it costs money but the developer is constantly improving it. Pay the once and you can use it on the STV and an android phone too! 

It's not as flashy as Hyperspin but the fact it supports voice search and you can have your games in subfolders without drama is awesome. 

Not trying to put you off Hyperspin, I've got a very slick setup but I do find that these two frontends do compliment each other well. 

There's definitely a learning curve to setting up HS. Don't feel bad if you're struggling with it, as it can feel like information overload trying to follow the guides. 

Thatman is right, baby steps is the key. Just plug away at it one system at a time. Yes my setup looks slick but I've sunk a lot of time into it more than I'd like to admit. 

All the best with your shield setup

I have arc browser already on my shield it's good but nowhere near as flashy as hyperspin. I've downloaded hyperspin from playstore on shield. Then should I use my laptop to put a hyperspin folder on sd card and extract all files into that.

I tried making a folder on sd card whilst in shield with es file explorer....did my head right in

Probably the easiest way is to enable the remote manager in ES. Input the IP address and port number given into the Filezilla client (free ftp software) on your laptop. You can transfer files back and forth that way and edit ini files if they require changes over time. 

Thing with Hyperspin is it's very fussy about names. Your games must match exactly to what's listed in the database xml file for the system. In turn all media must also match.

Archived