Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Games collection

mihaliousa

Any way games from different platforms can be launched from a single wheel? To elaborate this, a collection of a franchise that consists of game versions in several consoles, is it possible to launch each one of these under one main wheel?
Sure can, but it is a bit of work. In a nutshell:

Create a "Mario" (for example) system in RL and assign Nestopia as the emulator.

You will probably want to copy paste the info from all the official xml's (nes, snes, ect.) to the new one so you get all the metadata as well.

When you have all the games you want in there, go through each game that is not an NES game and assign an "Alternate Emulator" in RL.

Also, if space is no issue, you need to copy all the media (wheels, vids) from thier respective folders to your new Mario folder in HS. If you are worried about duplicate files I have heard you can use whats called symlinks... but i know nothing of that.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Spawk said:

Sure can, but it is a bit of work. In a nutshell:

Create a "Mario" (for example) system in RL and assign Nestopia as the emulator.

You will probably want to copy paste the info from all the official xml's (nes, snes, ect.) to the new one so you get all the metadata as well.

When you have all the games you want in there, go through each game that is not an NES game and assign an "Alternate Emulator" in RL.

Also, if space is no issue, you need to copy all the media (wheels, vids) from thier respective folders to your new Mario folder in HS. If you are worried about duplicate files I have heard you can use whats called symlinks... but i know nothing of that.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, but what you describe can be done on a pc. I am using shield tv and was wondering if this would be possible on the android version of Hyperspin? Forgot to mention that in my previous post.

Archived