Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Light gun issues in hyperspin

rhzucal

I installed my light gun and it works great loading directly from MAME.  When I try to load the same game in hyperspin it loads but my crosshair doesn't move. I notice its picking up my hlsl settings.....everything looks great. But my light gun wont work. Please help!

I guess that kinda worked.  I tested aliens 3 and it worked but still other games didnt. I have one of those 8tb hyperspin setups so it has a lot of collections. Would it make sense that one game will work in mame but not in a collection? Would their be more files i would need to put to read only? Also, I notice booting right from mame has no hlsl settings applied visually at least. Is it possible rocketlauncher is reading a different ini?  I did update a while ago to mame 185 and pointed rocketlauncher to that but only the mame emulator. Do any other mods need to be changed when updating mame? Thanks for the help. 

I figured it out...modified the wrong mame ini. One other issue I noticed...and I have bezels..I cant do offscreen reload even though I have it marked as 1 in the ini. Testing in mame directly works fine. Through hyperspin it seems when it gets near the bezel edge the crosshair switches to a mouse pointer. Anyone else see this issue? Any solution?

14 hours ago, dark13 said:

If the lightgun is a mouse emulator probably you should activate mouse as lightgun device

image.png.d81a25105c489d0ca65b9d0c51e73378.png

set lightgun Device to lightgun thats what I have mine set to I have no issues. I would also update you mame to the current. If I remember there were some changes to the guns in 190 or so

Archived