Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Help identify cabinet

HaydnAdmin

Hi all.

New to the forum because I work for an estate that will be selling a complete cabinet system but I need help identifying what this is. 

The front graphics say "ASTRARCADE". Searching for that online has turned up nothing for me. It has a drive inside the cabinet with the label "G41M-P23 System Hyperspin 2.0"

Does anybody know who made this and where I could find more information? My boss is going to want to find out what it is worth so we can list it appropriately.

Thanks 

IMG_20190321_090647.jpg

IMG_20190321_090642.jpg

IMG_20190320_162223.jpg

It's just an ordinary custom made bartop with an HyperSpin sticker glued to the hard disk. Probably the hard disk comes from ebay sellers that sell HyperSpin's preconfigured setting (spoiler: often they don't work and sellers don't give any kind of support on those things)

2 hours ago, HaydnAdmin said:

Hi all.

New to the forum because I work for an estate that will be selling a complete cabinet system but I need help identifying what this is. 

The front graphics say "ASTRARCADE". Searching for that online has turned up nothing for me. It has a drive inside the cabinet with the label "G41M-P23 System Hyperspin 2.0"

Does anybody know who made this and where I could find more information? My boss is going to want to find out what it is worth so we can list it appropriately.

Thanks 

IMG_20190321_090647.jpg

IMG_20190321_090642.jpg

IMG_20190320_162223.jpg

As stated above this is a custom unit with a hard drive using the non-commercial Hyperspin software.

I understand your coming from a decent place but our forum rules prevent these topics from continuing.

I would suggest looking at ebay for comparisons but be aware selling something with copy righted games may be a legal problem in your location.

Archived