Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Sega Dreamcast with Redream

Honosuseri

https://redream.io/

The Redream emulator for Sega Dreamcast, is available on the google playstore. I know people struggled with setting up the standalone Reicast emulator, Redream is far easier. No extra BIOS files are required and it detected my gamepad straight away, even found the game files!

I have asked about launch intent, so the app is compatible with frontends like Hyperspin and Arc Browser. The reply I got was he meant to add the feature last night but "forgot" as inundated with day one crash reports. Once the feature is implemented, I'll do a video showcasing the emulator and show my settings.ini for Hyperspin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

The Redream is a relatively new Sega Dreamcast emulator that aims to allow gamers to experience Dreamcast games in high-definition. It supports Windows, Mac, and Linux for platforms and is one of the best Dreamcast emulators on the market. Redream requires no controller configuration or BIOS flash to run games. The developers say that 80% of the Dreamcast’s games library can be played from start to finish using Redream.

Archived