Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Need help for launching pc games via hyperspin

Raykusen

Hi guys

Gonna be brief:

I've searched a lot of tutorials about ''how to launch pc games via hyperspin''

They usually only show how do add then to rocket launcher, but never show how to launch them via hyperspin

When i try myself, i just get nothing to work via hyperspin, and im tired of trial and error, so, those experts of you, who can help me here, please, i'd be greatly appreciated

If needed, i have discord, and my name there is the same here: Raykusen

3 hours ago, Torden said:

Hi there.

Set logging to troubleshooting in RocketlauncherUI, start a PC game in HS and post the log here.

image.png

Attachments can't be downloaded at the moment, so use printscreen.

I don't have idea how to get that troubleshooting file, but that happen is, when i hit enter to a pc game via HS, it just don't do anything, even if i hit countless time, nothing, but it does launch in RocketLauncherUI

Hyperlaunch does not exist anymore,  you can't have  both Rocketlauncher and Hyperlaunch configured in your Hyperspin at the same time.

the tutorials you are seeing (not using Rocetlauncher)  are more then likely doing a direct launch.  similar to you double clicking on your  PC game exe.

this is done by setting  execution  "Normal" instead of "hyperlaunch"  in HyperHQ   

IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   you did this you need to change it back to Hyperlauch or you will not be using Rocketlauncher to launch your PC game.

25 minutes ago, 32assassin said:

Hyperlaunch does not exist anymore,  you can't have  both Rocketlauncher and Hyperlaunch configured in your Hyperspin at the same time.

the tutorials you are seeing (not using Rocetlauncher)  are more then likely doing a direct launch.  similar to you double clicking on your  PC game exe.

this is done by setting  execution  "Normal" instead of "hyperlaunch"  in HyperHQ   

IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   you did this you need to change it back to Hyperlauch or you will not be using Rocketlauncher to launch your PC game.

I said im using RocketLauncher + Hyperspin, and not Hyperlaunch + Hyperspin.

And yes, i did click in the HyperHQ the option that says Hyperlaunch, but for some reason, i can't get the games launch via hyperspin after i configure them in RocketLauncher.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:40 PM, Raykusen said:

I managed to make it work

Now, what i need is to customize everything that goes in the pause menu, do anyone knows how to?

Can you share what was the issue after all?

I have similar problem, game loads from the RocketLauncher Audit, but not from Hyperspin.

Tks

5 hours ago, romaof said:

Can you share what was the issue after all?

I have similar problem, game loads from the RocketLauncher Audit, but not from Hyperspin.

Tks

The problem lies in these:

- Make sure that RocketLauncher is correctly connected to hyperspin, as DEFAULT FRONTEND, and as ACTIVE FRONTEND (create a new hyperspin for testing this from zero)

- Create a new folder called ink, that goes in your emulator folder, something like this:
''D:\HyperSpin\Emulators\PC Games\lnk''

- In HyperHQ, in your pc games wheel, in the option called ROM PATH, add the folder you have created, and in EXTENSIONS add this

Ink

- Add the same extension in your PClauncher module

That should make them work

Archived