Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Adding emulators/roms?.

iosman

Hello,

I recently bought a pre-loaded 2TB drive for use with my shieldTV. I was wondering if there is an easy way to add emulators and roms to the existing setup??

Im a huge commodore fan and already have full romsets for most systems. Ive done some sniffing around for packs but as yet havent really found anything..

If theres a noob friendly tutorial out there could someone point me? or if you've got time, help me out with some tips?

thanks

iosman

4 hours ago, iosman said:

Hello,

I recently bought a pre-loaded 2TB drive for use with my shieldTV. I was wondering if there is an easy way to add emulators and roms to the existing setup??

Im a huge commodore fan and already have full romsets for most systems. Ive done some sniffing around for packs but as yet havent really found anything.

If theres a noob friendly tutorial out there could someone point me? or if you've got time, help me out with some tips?

thanks

iosman

Maybe don't start off saying you bought a pre-loaded drive !!

This is frowned upon generally.

ps, check android forums on Hyperspin for info you require.

Pre loaded stuff can be a pain for others to help you make edits to being that you may not be able to answer some setup questions.

i would suggest changing your question to be more specific (how can I set my N64 emulator to Mupen64-FZ or how can I add Scummvm to my system)

Specific questions yield the better responses 

Archived