Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Vertical games list?

mrobz

HI!

Sorry if this has been covered before - but I'm looking for a Hyperspin menu XML list of all the Vertical screen configured MAME games of old for a cocktail cabinet build - anyone got one?

Also - I have heard about a theme for using HyperSpin in Vertical screen mode - does anyone have this and instructions on how to set it up??

Thanks! 

Matthew

8 hours ago, mrobz said:

HI!

Sorry if this has been covered before - but I'm looking for a Hyperspin menu XML list of all the Vertical screen configured MAME games of old for a cocktail cabinet build - anyone got one?

Also - I have heard about a theme for using HyperSpin in Vertical screen mode - does anyone have this and instructions on how to set it up??

Thanks! 

Matthew

There are databases for Vertical only games, use these:

https://mega.nz/#!IvhkVQ6b!zA8eNEvevUYST1ol7MHYMGH_ZNXJR6R-FNuGC5-IzWM

When you mention Theme, can you be more specific? For example, this is a Hyperspin theme for Vertical arcade games:

1143315031_Screenshot(251).thumb.png.722236061ad42ed7d212d36f893a0f3c.png

But maybe you're also referring to a game overlay, in that case, it could be this? If so, it's a different thing

296cc2d2749e7437a55afcbb1d74189acd0755bd.thumb.jpeg.70b8bd85515adc413de5a405ae816e39.jpeg 

If you're looking for a pack of individual vertical Hyperspin game themes, in that case, I believe you can find them in the download section.

1 hour ago, mrobz said:

Hey Aorin

Thanks so much for this - for the theme I mean my cocktail table will have a vertical (portrait) configured screen so I need Hyperspin to run in vertical mode I guess?

Thank you! I appreciate it

Got it, the screen will be dedicated for vertical content then. I believe I saw something specific for Vertical stuff on Launchbox, never saw it for Hyperspin, but I may have missed it.

Anyway, I believe the databases will help you as a starting point at least.

Archived