Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Perfect joypad for HyperSpin

sfanetti

• 3 weeks later...

You want one which is Android friendly really, I use an 8bitdo controller. It's the N30 Pro which is compact and also works well with my Android phone, the SN30 Pro is similar but larger with better thumbsticks both look like a classic SNES controller. You'll find other brands like Razer and Steelseries who do Android compatible gamepads.

I really like the Sony DS4 pad for use on my PC, the tilt sensors help with Cemu for Wii U emulation BUT the Sony pads have issues on Android. If you want to use them wireless you need a Rooted device, if you own a DS pad already and don't mind using it wired it is an option.

On 4/8/2020 at 12:34 AM, sfanetti said:
Hi to everybody.

Which joypad do you recommend me to play with ShieldTv on Hyperspin (another from the original Nvidia controller)?

I want to know your experience. Thanks

Just stick with XBOX 360 or XBOX One controllers, particularly for 2nd player as they are basically compatible with most systems/emulators (not ideal for Wii though)

9 hours ago, sfanetti said:

For wii emulation, which controller I have to utilize? Shield controller is good for Wii? Thanks

If you want to play Wii, look to get a Mayflash Dolphin bar (remote sensor for Wii) and then you can use wiimotes with it to play Wii.

Archived