Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin Functionality w May Update Windows 10

sig599

Forgive me in advance if there is a thread already, but has anyone had issues with the "Big May Update" as it pertains to Hyperspin funtionality. I had Hyperspin working just fine on the prior version (1909) but once updated to 2004 build it will not launch. I understand this is a recurring issue after large updates, I have actually fixed this once before. As an FYI:

1.) Verified front end path in RocketLauncherUI

2.) Windows Defender and Firewall Off

3.) UAC off

4.) Exception made for Arcade Drive

5.) Verified Permissions

Please help! Spent too many hours trying to figure it out and get it back up and running today!

Thanks in Advance!

Sig599

2 hours ago, sig599 said:

Forgive me in advance if there is a thread already, but has anyone had issues with the "Big May Update" as it pertains to Hyperspin funtionality. I had Hyperspin working just fine on the prior version (1909) but once updated to 2004 build it will not launch. I understand this is a recurring issue after large updates, I have actually fixed this once before. As an FYI:

1.) Verified front end path in RocketLauncherUI

2.) Windows Defender and Firewall Off

3.) UAC off

4.) Exception made for Arcade Drive

5.) Verified Permissions

Please help! Spent too many hours trying to figure it out and get it back up and running today!

Thanks in Advance!

Sig599

It's being looked into currently, roll back to version 1909

Update: This morning I rolled back to 1909 from "Big May Update" and all is well with Hyperspin again. Too bad really, I liked the new search bar function in the Windows update, nut not as much as emulators in my arcade cabinet. Someone please let me know if they figure the workaround/fix for Hyperspin with the new 2004 build. Cheers.

20200429_193816.jpg

• 8 months later...

Archived