Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

MESS and Phillips CDI

craiganderson

I am going to be away from my computer for the next week or so.

I am moving my theme folder (not a complete set yet, and some need tweaking etc still) to the hyperspin ftp if anybody wants them or wants to play around with them.

My wheel folder (which also has lots of dougan78 wheels) is also on my ftp.

http://www.blackmoonproject.co.uk/archive_games.php#numbers

thanks

see ya later

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great work, dougan and craig!

Can you share the XML?

I have one without the (Region) after gamename and would the one you guys are using. Thank You!

I made mine with a handful of games. I am making stuff just for the sake of making stuff and craig has made a bunch of stuff so figured I would help just for grins.

I believe most if not all of the remaining wheels are justified (including replacing my not so great Othello one) with regular text wheels, pick a font and pump them out. I see Effacer would be a candidate to be done. I would also take a stab at reducing that particular xml further and removing Sex/Encyclopedias/National parks games as well as they are well.... not really games. The system doesn't get a good rap anyway so why have those on there? Lets give it the best light possible no? Just some thoughts. My wheel looks great and appreciate all the compliments (I am still a photoshop n00b). Thanks again Craig!

Archived