Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

360 emulation and hello from a new user =)

garrett

i am currently doing my build and am getting my library up and organized and the such and i have a very extensive 360 collection my buddy has found a emulator for 360 which he swears by i am wondering if anyone has dabbeled in this particular one or can recommend one possibly i am aiming right now to get off the disk and full digital for a true all in one system =)

my other questions would be that if i can do this build would it be advised to store all roms and emulators on a dedicated raid nas system or hdd with backup harddrive?

again first build first thread so please be gentle and if i have broken any rules by asking please advise me on what i broke so i can learn to not do it again =)

Probably best to install it on a PC with no network connection, and that you don't mind having to format the HDD and reinstall Windows.

I just had a quick look for info about X360 emus and Wikipedia only lists Xenia, which is capable of running Frogger at a low framerate. Hmm...

Archived