Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Help! Insert Image for Video .. dark13

Kid80

Hello dark13, I introduce myself I'm Kid_ITALY, for friends just Kid ... So basically I start by telling you that you are very good at using animation programs. I am working on your old but beautiful project for me (On this Video of yours: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWpqa6Y6vTA ). In practice I would like to ask you what program you use to convert the video with Video image from above to .FLV format, which in practice my problem that I find that image is not very clear when I send the Video from below, sometimes it creates borders for me around blacks, it is in fact this problem should not happen. I kindly ask what program you use to convert and what settings you bring to get a clean image. Thank you very much if you could give some advice on how to proceed and continue on your program and of course I would like to propose it in the ITALIAN version. I await your news .. Thanks.

I did the video in After Effects CS6. CS6 as later versions don't have .flv encoder. Technically .mp4 supports alpha trasparency but I haven't found a software capable of doing it.
You must set the thing to encode in .flv with RGB+Alpha to get trasparency. If you have other questions you can send me a message so we can use italian instead of english or post in the italian section of the forum 😛
immagine.thumb.png.3f0e7e505b017a12f69db6cf6067d073.png

dark13, una curiosità, ma sei Italiano, noto che hai scritto sotto la tua foto Rome, Italy?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dark13, a curiosity, but you are Italian, I notice that you wrote Rome, Italy under your photo?

Archived