Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSteve- A HyperSpin Show! Episode #3 - Ninja Hayate

LSDguy

Hey Homies,

This time around HyperSpin threw me into the clutches of Daphne. A little game called, Ninja Hayate! This game is really cool in style. An 80's cartoon vibe with that retro joy of a laser-disc. But damn when you miss those commands it kills!! As before I'll post this here and in my original thread to make it easier to find later:

Thanks homies,

Steve

Let me know if you'd like a boss battle shout out, I'll pick you at random....somehow

Hey Homies,

This time around HyperSpin threw me into the clutches of Daphne. A little game called, Ninja Hayate! This game is really cool in style. An 80's cartoon vibe with that retro joy of a laser-disc. But damn when you miss those commands it kills!! As before I'll post this here and in my original thread to make it easier to find later:

Thanks homies,

Steve

Let me know if you'd like a boss battle shout out, I'll pick you at random....somehow

I like the concept of these videos. I will often do the same thing. Just let HyperSpin pick the game. This let's you play some games you might not otherwise try. ;)

FYI: There is wheel art for Ninja Hayate and Time Gal in the themes. Use the Artwork1.png in hayate.zip and timegal.png in timegal.zip as your wheel art. ;)

Thanks,

Ron

I like the concept of these videos. I will often do the same thing. Just let HyperSpin pick the game. This let's you play some games you might not otherwise try. ;)

FYI: There is wheel art for Ninja Hayate and Time Gal in the themes. Use the Artwork1.png in hayate.zip and timegal.png in timegal.zip as your wheel art. ;)

Thanks,

Ron

Thanks brother! I'm glad you like it!

I'm pretty sure I Have them on my media center PC. Some stuff I haven't transferred to the desktop yet!

Archived