Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync Systems Not showing up

dbertie

Good Afternoon,

Am new in town and started to use HyperSync to manage my media files.

but for some reason there is only "Nintendo Entertainment System" showing on the system section.

i have others systems installed like gameboy, SNES est.

all have the correct names.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

post-111814-142870637524_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Could someone help me with this

the systems are not showing up in sync sytems even though i set them up like stated above. It seems very finnicky to me as ive set up a few like nes,snes,model 2. And constantly had trouble getting them to show up, and it seems like the fix for me was to keep to keep unchecking and rechecking sync system.

I cant for the life of me get sega saturn to show up, quite annoying. Im udated through to wyUpdate

Edit:Windows 7, i5 4460

Edit: I resolved the problem by deleting the Hypersync folder in my user/appdata. And now is working, Thanks

This is what I am getting. Never seen this before.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46180[/ATTACH]

That usually happens when you have invalid characters in your database file. This usually happens when you generate your own xml.

Open up your ...\HyperSpin\Databases\Atari 2600\Atari 2600.xml

and search for the & symbol.

What you are looking for is any occurance of & by it's self. It should be & amp ; (without the spaces between the & and the a and between the p and the ; ).

Something changed in the forum. I can no longer enter xml into Code tags. Wonder if it's just me??

Thanks,

Ron

Archived