Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Help Determining Port Assignment on LEDWIZ

marcdaddy

Guys I do not have a Diagram of my Port Assignment on my LEDWIZ which is not Good when im trying to use the LEDWiz Config tool and on the default 32 port setup I cant set any of them to generate a LEdControl.ini

Is there a way I can figure this out Via Software? All of the tables in the past have worked but most of the new tables I need to setup myself, Thanks Guys.

You can use ledBlinky and do the simple test....it will trigger one port at a time.

A quicker way is to manually trigger each output with a ground wire by touching the bare end to the output terminal screw on the ledwiz.

Or you can download from Groovygamegear the LEDwiz software - http://groovygamegear.com/webstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=82&products_id=239

Its the first link below the LEDwiz wizard -

The LED-Wiz™ is a fully featured LED lighting and output logic controller capable of delivering up to 500ma per output at 5v DC. Programming tools are available for integration into your custom projects.

Resident control, animation and keyboard LED emulation software is currently in public beta and available for download.

Unzip it to a folder somewhere and double click on the ledwiz87.exe file. This will put an icon beside the clock in your taskbar.

Right click on it and open panel. In the panel that opens click on LumAura control. A new panel will open and you can click on each output to test your ledwiz one ouput at a time.

Archived