Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

looking for a starter package

abispac

the problem is, that you are better off getting tables yourself, unlike roms.

Pinball tables change from one version to the next, you can go to PD and get their starter package, witch was uploaded Nov-2013 and another Dec-2013.

this means you will of missed out on any new release of the past 9-10 months

and let me tell you ITS ALLOT OF FILES!!!!!

you would miss out on ALL of the Stern tables

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=320

Thats why im asking for help, to b honest im not a big pinball fan, but it would be cool to have a pinball cab on my collection with maybe 10 games in it, ive allready tested visual pinball 9.9 and it works great on my pc, and im finding out it takes great time to find content for HYPERPIN, first,find a table, second find the rom ,3rd find the Hyperpin art, 4th get everything together. Thats why im asking for help if someone its willing to help sharing a package a small one.

Thanks anyway.

Well, after a while i found a package wich got me started, as it took me about 3 days to have around 5 working tables. So i found this package with 116 future pinbal tables ready,i just copy paste the tables and around 95% of them work out of the box.

So for those who say that cant share content because each setup its diferent, ill say B U L L S H I T. If you dont want to help, just dont.

So if anyone wants the package i just got, feel free to pm me and ill give you the links for it.

Thanks for nothing hyperpin A S S H O L E S.... gosh, no wonder people end up buying hyperspin and hyperpin on the net, allmost everyone here gets to posesive for something that its and should be free.....

Yes it can be done with a one time download. The main issues that come up are that alot of the tables have since been updated anywhere from once to several times. Just depends.

Future Pinball works better in terms of a one time download because the actual fp software has support for full screen and desktop for the same tables. Just have to adjust them manually. With VP the same can be done you just need all the roms. FP does not use roms and all of the in game sounds and gameplay are manually programmed. VP uses the roms that come from the factory for a cleaner/truer ruleset.

The reason we all keep saying go here do this versus Heres a package is because its against the rules. The community is setup so that everything has a place. Art and media is in one place. Tables another. And anything else in another. Each site has its own rules.

Its also this way so people learn how to troubleshoot there problems and better understand the system. We don't mind helping but handing over everything is just against the rules.

LOL

I guess my 500+ Future Pinball list is EXACTLY like your starter pack.

If you start a Visual Pinball collection you are in a world of hurt.

if I was so possessive over anything; I would never share all the files I have created.

SHARE THEM FOR FREE

here

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=77712&userMode=all&sid=4ea800967003e69dd414212b246e7e68

and here

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=3131&userMode=all&sid=fafc6fb8e1a61b2e3d58d5cdc092f1b0

one thing you don't seem to understand is that their are multiple versions and formats for various files. YOU pick and choose witch file you wan't

Backglass:

none

UVP

B2S

directB2S

table # version

do yo prefer Night MOD, Day MOD, or both on your list

what version VP 8 or VP 9

if you feel that its okay to pay for a hard-drive, you can paypal me $400 and I will give you a link to file that contains

all the files I have created, god forbid you spend 1 second of your time downloading them.

10 old low quality tables

10 low quality wheels

10 low quality UVP files.

mismatched videos for the backglass

mismatched videos for the table

and when nothing works , I will tell you to F-OFF and go to go to Hyperpin and VP forums for help.

if you want everything rolled into a nice little package for you. This is not the place to be asking for one.

Read the rules, ask or start distributing a Hyperspin starter package with everything included and see what happens to your account.

LOL

I guess my 500+ Future Pinball list is EXACTLY like your starter pack.

If you start a Visual Pinball collection you are in a world of hurt.

if I was so possessive over anything; I would never share all the files I have created.

SHARE THEM FOR FREE

here

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=77712&userMode=all&sid=4ea800967003e69dd414212b246e7e68

and here

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=3131&userMode=all&sid=fafc6fb8e1a61b2e3d58d5cdc092f1b0

one thing you don't seem to understand is that their are multiple versions and formats for various files. YOU pick and choose witch file you wan't

Backglass:

none

UVP

B2S

directB2S

table # version

do yo prefer Night MOD, Day MOD, or both on your list

what version VP 8 or VP 9

if you feel that its okay to pay for a hard-drive, you can paypal me $400 and I will give you a link to file that contains

all the files I have created, god forbid you spend 1 second of your time downloading them.

10 old low quality tables

10 low quality wheels

10 low quality UVP files.

mismatched videos for the backglass

mismatched videos for the table

and when nothing works , I will tell you to F-OFF and go to go to Hyperpin and VP forums for help.

if you want everything rolled into a nice little package for you. This is not the place to be asking for one.

Read the rules, ask or start distributing a Hyperspin starter package with everything included and see what happens to your account.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so scared

Archived