Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Mame Rom Pack & CHD's

bikenitup

Hey Guys,

Newbie here and looking to get my HyperSpin up and going! I recently got interested in emulators, did some research and found out that HyperSpin is the best front end to run!! I Just got both Mame and HyperSpin installed, but I have a couple of questions. First, which version is the most stable to run on with pretty much everything working? Second, where can I find a good rom pack that contains the all the bios and possibly the chd's? If I have to download the chd's separately, where can I get them?

Thank you for your time in advance!

There are a few sites out there. I got mine from one in particular but got banned from it for not sharing 20GB in 2 weeks time. Guess the mods over there never heard of data caps in countries outside of their own and were not willing to wait more than 2 weeks to have me share that amount. Oh well. I got all I needed from them anyway.

Just be careful if you join one of those membership only sites and have data caps.

Archived