Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

BSX Project

metalthrix

I think this would be a good idea to make a "Nintendo Broadcast Satellaview - X" Unique wheel in hyperspin but before i just want to know i any of you are interested or/and willing to help me to do Wheels/Theme/Database. If anybody did begin this already please share this with us !

I am currently doing the game list so please give me your opinions !

Misto already did a full BSX/Satellaview database a while back so don't bother with that, nothing else has been done yet so it would be cool to see some themes and wheels popping.

Not sure if he posted it here though, if he didn't I can put it on the ftp I'm sure it's ok with him.

Some of the games might be hard to play though since they will require you to be able to read japanese as he didn't filter any game out.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It would be cool to get some guru in on this to perhaps get a list of BS-X exclusives that were not clones of other games, and also if there is a list of any english patched games.  Or just games worth playing in general.  I played a hack of the mario excitebike games that put them all in a row and you could skip the loading screens by pressing start, but the actual games aren't that much fun because of the timed aspect.  It's just jump challenge, lap time challenge, and actual racing mario kart style.  Now that part would be fun if it was an actual game itself, but it's just one time through, then back through the loop.  Sidenote, homebrew Mario Excitebike with tracks, vs. mode, maybe even some weapons; that would be fun.

I mean like a "must-have".  Because I saw that one of the zelda games was basically a link to the past.  Stuff like that.  I don't think there is really much anyways.  Like I said, the excitebike was fun for like 15 minutes, but it's not really a full on game, which is too bad.  

Archived