Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

U-Trakball

andyco40

If you go to the utrak page there is a pic with how to wire up. I have the USB connection and was able to get it all connected up fine. What is your issue exactly? You don't know which wire to use for the buttons? If I remember right on mine there was an open spot on the connector and I had to add a wire for one of the buttons. I can double check my cab when I get home if you still need assistance.

The page at Ultimarc says this

The black wire shown arrowed in the above picture is not used by the trackball. This is the left button connection.

The unused contact next to this is the right button connection..

The COM terminals of the mouse button switches should be connected to a convenient ground point (Eg an I-PAC ground, or PC casing).

yep the black I av seen that but tried it and not working plus my ground on my button is connected to my ipac ground. plus it says The unused contact next to this is the right button connection I have a red wire there I wish they would make the intructions clear with diagram.

Archived