Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Space Invaders cab started!

jahilton2002

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there are you using smoked Polycarbonate for your screen bezel like in your fighter cabinet, and where do you buy the smoked Polycarbonate from.

cheers gareth

No it looks cheap and scratches easy... we will only use tinted glass which is made and cut to order

Thx

Hey Jayilton, haven't heard back from you yet. I was wondering what kind of wire and gauge that is you're using? I was getting ready to do another panel, and would love to use that type of wire. If you don't mind sharing that info. Thanks!

oops sorry i'll get that info for ya tonight sorry for the delay :top:

Hey Jayilton, haven't heard back from you yet. I was wondering what kind of wire and gauge that is you're using? I was getting ready to do another panel, and would love to use that type of wire. If you don't mind sharing that info. Thanks!

Sorry for the very poor response time (mothers day and all that :argh:)

http://www.gil-lec.co.uk/products/Cable+%26+Management/Cable/Singles/Singles+Cable+1.5mm+Blue+100m/633250842

lol, I was joking. will 187 connecters work for that wire? And if so where did you get yours from?

187s are fine... but you'll have to check your microswitches..... we've had different sizes on the same brand switch!

and another uk company im afarid "beal"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived