Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

NEW HyperSpin MAME/Arcade Classics Attract video

mitzibishi

new longer, better main menu MAME attract video for people who like to let it run awhile. Has more hype and good music sections are highlighted.
To use it use a good youtube downloader to download this video at desired rezo/filesize then go to: HyperSpin\Hyperspin Project - The Frontend\Media\Main Menu\Video and rename the old mame video to keep it and put this video in that folder and call it "MAME".
Your old video is now replaced with this one.

to check it out see my
and use a youtube downloader to get it.

Good video but way too long. Some absolute classics at the end that you'll never see. I have my huperspin set to autopsies. After 5 min any I never see it auto spin just saying. Good work though, would like to see this no more than 3 min and more of the classics that start showing up at the later half at the beginning, though they are all classic

the stretched games like pac man and donkey kong should be ok in the hyperspin video box. which i think is 4:3 aspect ratio. i kept it mostly widescreen 16:9 so when it squeezes into that 4:3 box there are no black bars.

the length is for people who have sitting cabs, rather than the same 1 minute long video repeating. I got sick of the old video and the music was quite drab on a couple of sections, where i handpicked sections of game music and tried to get clips with that exact section of music. plus if you go to the toilet or make a drink there is plenty of different stuff you can hear in the background.

give me a list and i will do it for you, i will probs make a fightercentric and a schmup based one also.

Pac Man, Pac Land, Dig Dug, Phoenix, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Junior, Frogger, Bomb Jack, Shinobi, Galaga , Galaxien, Tiger Heli, Ghost and Goblins, 1943, 1944, Out Run, Pole Position, Hang On, Toki, Golden Axe, Ninja Turtles,Space Invaders .....

Is there maybe only a Fighter Video full with Fighter Games exist???

Good Job anyway mitzibishi

"Is there maybe only a Fighter Video full with Fighter Games exist???"

Dont know, will make one though, need time to do it.

"Pac Man, Pac Land, Dig Dug, Phoenix, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Junior, Frogger, Bomb Jack, Shinobi, Galaga , Galaxien, Tiger Heli, Ghost and Goblins, 1943, 1944, Out Run, Pole Position, Hang On, Toki, Golden Axe, Ninja Turtles,Space Invaders ....."

Ok I will do that for you, any specific parts, musics, levels you want shown?

give me some time though, Just finding time to do them. And they will be stretched to 16:9 for a 720p upload to youtube to keep quality but it should resize to 4:3 in the player box in hyperspin so it wont look odd in hyperspin

Set it to 10 min and to spin after video finishes. I have done that and have been using Mitzibishi's attract vids. I cannot believe I overlooked this setting before, now short videos don't loop, and longer ones play to the end.

Archived