Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Mercury switch?

ICPjuggla

i have put them on a single bar on the bottom of the cab before at the front. the left and right hang over the edge so you can adjust them up and down by bending, the front sits in the center also so the shove will move the mercury in the right direction.

Thanx guys, pretty sure I know what you mean! By any chance are there any pictures floating around you could point me too with all 3 of them hooked up so I can get it right?!

mameman, your toppers are awesome! When I'm at that point in my build I'm def. going to be getting something from you! I'm doing a star wars themed cab. How are the leds in the toppers connected to a power source? or is it just a plug in? I want to make sure I'll have a spot on my smart strip if they just plug in!

• 1 year later...

Tough to get and even tougher to get shipped with mercury being a big environmental no no these days.

You can use the switches out of old thermostats for heating control if you like.

Personally, I wasn't a big fan of the mercury switch, it was kind of like an all or nothing switch and took forever to find a mounting position that even cam close to working consistently.

Archived