Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

How to make widescreen themes?

keltoigael

if i am correct you need to create a widesceen canvas, 1280x720 or 1920x1080 and make you theme in that size. when your theme is done make another canvas with the size 1024x768. go back to your theme, link all layers and drag and drop them into the 1024x768 canvas. now size the linked images hxw down to fit exactly into the canvas, (it will al look a bit squeezed. unlink the layers, give all you layers the correct artwork name (Artwork1,2,3, Background and video). save the file in psd and open that in HT, make the animations,save it and done.

Look also at this thread http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?37993-Widescreen-Hypertheme

When importing in flash be sure to select "loseless" and "smooth" for every imported pngs.

@subzero

Can you try to compare the "classic" method of making a 1080p image and resizing in flash and my method (resizing in photoshop and using my script to convert in swf)? The result should be more or less the same, some differences may be noticeable only when using vector graphic in flash. In the very end flash is always outputting a 1024*768 image....

Archived