Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Awesome dad make his son play video games in chronological order!

keltoigael

I actually did this with my now 10 year old. her first console was a Vtech (insert kid console name here). and months later my brother let her barrow our old NES. the next year she got my old SNES. and from then I got a PS1 and a game cube, and I filled in the gaps with lots of old DOS games. of course she played the next gen stuff too. But she always knows the roots. Shit, she plays HS more than I do.

My boy who will soon be 3 years old calls Pac Man the Wacka Wacka game, he knows what Space invaders are and he loves HyperSpin, and someones ;) intro vids.

After our dinner we normally site down for either Trials Fusion (His favourite but I find it bloody frustrating) Rayman Legends, Rogue Legacy or Zelda Skyward Sword, although after continued explaining; he still thinks Link is Zelda.

The great thing at the moment is, I get to play all these and more, he just sits close and watches. :)

If a child is left in a room on there own to either play games or watch TV, then they don't get much from it. But if you play together you discuss whats happening and have fun, they hear your voice, they learn language, they can learn so much, even setting up Hyperspin :)

When we win the level on Rayman Legends with dances around the room to the disco music. Great game.

Archived