Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

I <3 Hyperspin

keltoigael

I have seen a lot of negativity being thrown around the forums as of late. It's easy to misunderstand something you know nothing about or to form a opinion and assumption because you don't know all the facts. This is easily one of the most active and caring gaming communities I have ever had the joy of being apart of. I have made a ton of friends in what I would consider a reclusive life style. I have been inspired to create and share artwork that I never knew I was capable of making. I wish I was able to code or make fancy themes and help the community even more then I do now but I really don't have that kind of talent.

People need to realize that when you sign up for gold or platinum you are not paying for HS. HS is free and available for everyone. What you are paying into is bandwidth and hosting fee's with a reward of ease of access via FTP or sync programs. Sadly we live in times where people find entertainment on trolling and flame wars. I have had many disagreements with people but I have always respected them and their opinions. The Hyperspin community over all is a very positive group of individuals who are giving up their own free time in the real world to create and share with everyone here.

If you feel you are making content that is behind a paywall and free users can not access, don't upload it to the FTP. Add it to the free section. Link it out via signature or a blog. When I see people who have been apart of this community for a year or lesser to come out publicly and lash out at the people who are working so hard to give everything the people want it angers me to no end. Please be more respectful. It is easy to hide behind a PC and say harsh things about people. Before you type something think about if you are really aiming to hurt someones feelings.

To sum everything up. I love Hyperspin. Dont try to make a awesome place like this into a reddit post or 4chan article. We are not a toxic community. Be glad I am not a forum mod. I wouldn't hesitate to use my hammer like Mjolnir and the god of thunder himself.

As far as I am concerned, HS is the best so far. I started my first cab project probably 2 years ago and although HS (First version) was a little rough getting used to in the beginning, I found the answers to most of my issues here. Just as I was finishing my cab, the newer version came out and so I had to quickly step up and convert my system. Once again, this forum has been the easiest place to get answers whether it be HS related, or emulator issues. So far, HS has been the easiest for me to put together a decent cab. I am still messing with the other front ends out there just to see what they can do, but so far, HS is the easiest for me to setup.

Thanks to all the admins and coders on this forum for their continued support and dedication to this FE, and thanks to DJVJ, Polemicist, and Jhabers for helping me when I started having access issues on this site. I was ready to move on because I somehow got blocked from posting and could not get any help, but those 3 stepped up and finally figured out the issue and corrected it.

Archived