Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

SNK Neo Geo - Won't display in full screen - Mame Emulator

barakawins

In mame tab>video option, i don't remember the name of video settings, just try them.

Actually neo geo has 2 vertical black lines due to pixel ratio and the fact that, as far as i remember, the real hardware used that lines to refresh the screen in many games. When going "fullscreen" some garbage may appear in those "lines".

I'm using Jumpstiles Mameuifx 158 version. Yes. It does run full properly via the executable. It also runs properly in HyperHQ when normal launch is checked.

However, when I check 'Hyperlaunch' in HyperHQ and then start up make running through hyperlaunch, all the screens get compressed and all the resolutions

are messed up. Is there some type of option I should be playing with in hyperlaunch somewhere that I don't know?

I'm using Jumpstiles Mameuifx 158 version. Yes. It does run full properly via the executable. It also runs properly in HyperHQ when normal launch is checked.

However, when I check 'Hyperlaunch' in HyperHQ and then start up make running through hyperlaunch, all the screens get compressed and all the resolutions

are messed up. Is there some type of option I should be playing with in hyperlaunch somewhere that I don't know?

That seems the case. Go to the module and errase the INI file to see if you can clear the error. Another thing is you can RESET TO DEFAULT the MAME settings in HyperLaunchHQ

BTW, this is only in Neo Geo games, others games in MAME runs ok? Can you check the PER GAME configurations? Do you have any settings for those type of games?

The fix.. It was to change the mame.ini keep aspect ratio option to 0. This is all it was. Thanks all for trying to help. Hyperlaunch does not like the keep aspect ratio for some reason.

Anyhow, this fixed my mame issue and my neogeo resolutions.. (I'm running Mame for NeoGeo)

Archived