Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Unified Megatheme?

annomatik

Hi guys,

how would I configure HyperSync so it would use the Unified Megatheme as well as fitting 3D Boxes and Carts?

*Edit*

That's the look I'm going for (HD 16x9 Static). Currently mainly for:

- Sega Master System

- Sega Genesis

- NEC Turbografx-16

- Super Nintendo Entertainment System and

- SNK Neo Geo AES

Ideally also for Atari 2600, Atari Jaguar, ColecoVision, GCE Vectrex, Magnavox Odyssey 2, NEC Turbografx CD, Nintendo Gamecube, Panasonic 3DO, Philips CD-I, Sega CD, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, SNK Neo Geo CD, Sony Playstation and Sony Playstation 2.

Thanks!

pMTyWws.jpg

You cannot use Hypersync for this... pain in the ass.

However I am releasing all those sets in the format you want in my guides. Each time I set up a system I give a download with all the art needed like you have above. However, matching letters and the arts resized to fit the theme across the board. Except ARCADE type wheels, these just include the widescreen versions of the wheels and main/default themes :)

In theory it is and it can. Problem is that HyperSync is only as good as the people/person updating it. Understandable its not a job, yet it is something which is paid for... another topic in itself. But anyways... yeah, I like Widescreen and I like art that actually fits themes, so for now Im afraid you either have to hunt and fix or look out for the download on my Vids.

If you need anything though, give me a shout, sure I could help you with most stuff

Thanks! For now, the 3D Carts and 3D Boxes for SMS, Genesis, Turbografx-16 and SNES would be great. They should fit to the Widescreen Unified Mega Theme, I don't need nearly all of them, they just should look good. I can post a list of the games I'm using if that's of any help, I can also add some myself when I have a template or something.

That theme with artwork you're showing was done by me before I got frustrated with re-sizing all the artwork to fit a widescreen and having systems with no artwork at all.

So to achieve uniformity across all my systems, I went with this (see picture)

Hypersync is only good for the major systems. Most of the good stuff is scattered all around the FTP.

If you want to add artwork to those themes, you can use hypertheme and resize all the art work. It's a lot of work.

post-55719-142870679067_thumb.jpg

Thanks Styphelus, that's what I have right now. Just the themes with videos and wheels. But the right area kind of feels empty to me, so I'm looking for additional artwork.

I've browsed the FTP, most of the stuff there just doesn't seem to work right. Too wide, too small, wrong angle, etc. If it's just about resizing, a batch-converter could work, no? I think, Photoshop has something like that built in. But I don't know, if that's enough to make the artwork "work".

Thanks Styphelus, that's what I have right now. Just the themes with videos and wheels. But the right area kind of feels empty to me, so I'm looking for additional artwork.

I've browsed the FTP, most of the stuff there just doesn't seem to work right. Too wide, too small, wrong angle, etc. If it's just about resizing, a batch-converter could work, no? I think, Photoshop has something like that built in. But I don't know, if that's enough to make the artwork "work".

Yes, I used a batch converter called fotosizer http://www.fotosizer.com/

All artwork has to be re-sized. The people who created the artwork sized it randomly because there was no standard for everyone to follow. To make it work in a widescreen, it has to be "squeezed".

If you do manage to add all your artwork to the themes, can you please share them post them in the FTP? I will upload all the photoshop theme files I have to the FTP later today (hopefully).

You will run into problems with systems like ZX Spectrum and Sega Naomi and Sega Model 2 and 3. I don't think there's any artwork for them, so you'lee be left with an empty space.

That theme with artwork you're showing was done by me before I got frustrated with re-sizing all the artwork to fit a widescreen and having systems with no artwork at all.

So to achieve uniformity across all my systems, I went with this (see picture)

Hypersync is only good for the major systems. Most of the good stuff is scattered all around the FTP.

If you want to add artwork to those themes, you can use hypertheme and resize all the art work. It's a lot of work.

What's the name of that theme, and is it on the FTP? I'd like to try it out.

Just a heads up...for the Neo-Geo CD main menu theme....part of Terry Bogart's hat is missing....I have and updated PSD file in my FTP folder under Unified Megathem if you guys want to update your Neo Geo CD file

Archived