Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

are the older threads gone forever?

craiganderson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never found a forum in which the search function worked even remotely close to acceptable.  Now I'm wondering if this upgrade has a better search mechanism. That sure would be nice.

Search is greatly improved with our new system. Unfortunately, we just need to build new threads that are search worthy.  If anyone has tutorials they would like to provide please let us know.

I wouldn't write off old posts so easily.  I found at least half of the information I needed from way outdated posts, because not everyone joins the game at the same time.  So a problem that is literally 5+ years old to like a few people, might be a problem for one person joining up 5+ years later.  I saw so much useful information from scouring the depths of the old forum.  Little tiny things that I never would have known in a million years.  Super simple stuff too, but I still would have never known how to do certain procedures if not for very, very old threads. 

I am just one opinion and I respect the opinion's of other members - admins and non-admins alike. But I disagree that the past posts were not pertinent. I think to anybody with an honest assessment the old posts were hugely helpful, pertinent, and relevant. At least they were for me. I also enjoy hearing and thinking about differing opinions on this and other subjects so, to me, this thread is very interesting as well as helpful. But again, that is just one person's opinion. And I thank all of the admins for putting together this new site! 

You could just asked if you have a problem with anything HS related.....that's what the forum is for. all info is still here, the members who helped put that info into old threads or post will do the same if the question is asked again. thats what we are here for.

Archived