Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Can Mupen64 nightlies work with Hyperspin

Failrunner

Prior versions of Mupen64+AE did launch roms but I believe it dropped you into the UI, and you had to hit an extra button to start the emulation.   I believe the launcher text is in the n64 sample .ini I posted.

Until this is improved, I listed Retroarch first in the emulator list for n64.

Prior versions of Mupen64+AE did launch roms but I believe it dropped you into the UI, and you had to hit an extra button to start the emulation.   I believe the launcher text is in the n64 sample .ini I posted.

Until this is improved, I listed Retroarch first in the emulator list for n64.

Yeah thanks. Mupen64 on Retroarch crashes on my shield tablet though. It works once and than if I try to use it again the whole emulator crashes. I guess I'll talk to the dev on Retroarch. Not my favorite conversations over there though. Hopefully I can have a civil conversation. I guess a bug report should go fine I hope. Lol.

Yeah thanks. Mupen64 on Retroarch crashes on my shield tablet though. It works once and than if I try to use it again the whole emulator crashes. I guess I'll talk to the dev on Retroarch. Not my favorite conversations over there though. Hopefully I can have a civil conversation. I guess a bug report should go fine I hope. Lol.

The nightly Retroarch builds seem unstable for me and the last public build is too old.  

BTW, there was a 64b math error with the mupen64-core and it would simply cycle colors on Shield Tablet.   Since that bug was fixed, the mupen64 core has been good for me.

• 1 month later...

I finally got the mupen64 nightlies to work im using the 2015-07-16 11:08 build and these are the parameters:

exe=org.mupen64plusae.v3.alpha/paulscode.android.mupen64plusae.SplashActivity
parameters=
romextension=zip,z64,n64

Note that you have to unzip the roms for them to actually load.

• 7 months later...

rob3d Im having problems lunching the roms tru hyperspin it just lunches the emulator and then I manually have to lunch the rom how do you lunch the roms directly from hyperspin using mupen 64?

Archived