Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Theme Submission Rules

JSinn

Hello fellow HyperSpinners,

I'm just letting everyone know that I will
be updating the theme rules to better reflect
our new site.

I'll be working on the rules that are already posted here: 

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/2007-new-theme-rule-effective-immediately/

My goal is to help new people to understand our approval system.
Things may change later on, but I'll be updating the screenshots
and format information.

:gamer:

Thanks, J-Sinn

• 1 month later...

Ciao a tutti sono Franco (ITA) sto entrando nel mondo del retro gaming spero di trovare informazioni interessanti per realizzare un bel cabinet con Hyperspin come Frontend. Ciao

Google translate: Italian

"Hello everyone I am Franco ( ITA ) am entering the world of retro gaming I hope to find interesting information to build a nice cabinet with Hyperspin as Frontend . hello"

Welcome to the HyperSpin forums! (Benvenuti al forum HyperSpin) :gamer:

I'm curious about the approval process as well as how things eventually make their way to Hypersync... looking forward to your write-up.

There really isn't a process, people can upload anything and anyone can download the results.

I act as "quality control", if the media meets HS standards then I sort it into the right

categories. We don't have a system like the old site had.

As far as HyperSync goes, Baddeolv and Circo manually add each file to it in their free time. :)

I updated THK's rules with steps and new screenshots -> http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/2007-new-theme-rule-effective-immediately/

This is all the information that I know and I will tell more when I know more. :gamer:

Archived